As part of our Festibond tradition, Brent and I separately take each of the girls out on a date. Yesterday Hayley and I had our date together. She has been roller skating before, as her friends have had roller-skating birthday parties. She decided she wanted to try ice skating. I thought it seemed like a perfect winter activity, especially living in Maine.
The following is a list of some things I want to learn about or master in 2011:
- Molecular Genetics/Genomics
- Decomposition Process in Animals and Plants
- Mental Disorders
- Physiological Aging Process in Humans
- Bread and Pie Crust Making
- Playing Guitar
- Speaking French
- Sea Kayaking
I endeavor to learn many things in 2011, including:
- How to snowboard well.
- How to sea kayak safely and efficiently.
- Memory, especially the plasticity of and pharmacological manipulation.
- The psychological basis of religious belief.